Monday, August 16, 2010

Ces Olondriz


Ces, 22.
textile designer/tattoo artiste/pitching coach/modern pin-up
www.ennypatron.blogspot.com

For some sexy make-up picks, read on after the jump!






Favorite Makeup products:

MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolour - Red lip stain + gloss combo that is the best I've tried so far. It's really convenient when you're at school all day and you don't want to keep reapplying your red lipstick.

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick - It's my all time favourite lipstick. It moisturizes and give my lip a really natural colour boost.

bareEscentuals Get Started Kit - This is a great makeup collection to have. I don't usually wear a full face of make up on a daily basis but when I need to put on full coverage for a dinner or an event, this kit is nothing less than perfect. I opted to get the larger Foundations though (for only a little more you get more).

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - This is really awesome even on a bare face with mascara. You dab your brush onto only the apples of your cheeks then one swipe along the cheekbone and you get a great glow.

NARS Deep Throat blush - Really sweet blush that gives a glowing rosy colour. I usually wear this on top of MAC skinfinish.

Maybelline the Magnum Volum Express - I vouch for waterproof mascaras any day of the year.

Favorite skincare/body/hair care products:

Kiehls Lip Balm #1 - I cannot live without this in cold weather. I cannot live without this in hot weather. Period.

Moroccan Oil The Original Moroccan Oil Treatment: Awesome for making hair feel silky yet workable.

Kiehls Creme de Corps Light Weight Body Lotion with SPF 30 - This is a must have for anyone in need of moisturizing lotion. When I'm in Chicago, the weather is always changing and driving my skin crazy.

Bedhead Foxy Curls Contour Cream - Really great for keeping my curls under control but I use this in small amounts because too much makes you feel like you have product in your head.

Bedhead Hard Head Hairspray - I cannot name a better hairspray.

Cheap Item:
Chapstick
 
Ridiculously priced:
Maybe it was the bareEscentuals kit.

Best advice:
"See? I've had these shoes since before you were born and they still look brand new. Buy things that are cool and trendy but won't go out of style and keep them properly. Look, now thong sandals are in and you can say yours are real vintage" - my Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment