Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Alessandra Perez Rubio


Aly, 23.
jobless graduate/rookie new yorker/hustler/
dreamer/future head of a multinational fashion house

To see some amazingly classic yet fresh picks, read on after the jump!






For make up:

1. I am in love with my Chanel Teint Innocence Foundation because its lightweight and my face always looks like it's glowing when I wear it.

2. Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick compact because it doubles as bronzer and eyeshadow.

3. Bobbi Brown creamy concealer because it goes on smooth and covers my dark circles (cause i never manage to get enough sleep!)


4. Shu Uemura Ultimate Expression mascara (only when I go out at night) and is the most dramatic mascara I've tried to date.

5. Bobbi Brown long-wear gel eyeliner because it goes on smoothly and doesn't smudge. Its a pretty clean eyeliner.

6. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with spf. It's the best when I'm on the go during the day, especially when I don't have time to think about it.

For skincare:

1. Dove soap to wash my face morning and night

2. Arcona vitamin C youth serum

3. Arcona Kiwi Cream Bar.

4. La Prarie eye cream
My favorite cheap item is Burts Bees lip balm, since I never use any lipstick/gloss (ive always been grossed out by it) My favorite expensive indulgence would be my perfume, Chanel Chance.

Best beauty advice? From my mother: always wear sunscrean, always take of makeup before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment