Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Edeliza Virata

Ede, 26.
PR & marketing/island hopper/
beachmonger/loves Komodo dragons. 
Photo by: Jon Carlos Rodriguez. 
Taken on an island in Coron, Palawan.
(Okay, I don't know about you, but I want to know what SHE uses!)
(Look out for it after the jump!)



Favorite makeup products: 

1. Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm - I almost never wear lipstick/lip gloss, I just swear by this awesome product. It keeps your lips soft and minty and never dry even in cold or hot weather. I have one in my purse, one in the office, and one in my toiletry kit so that I always have it everywhere I go.

2. NARS blush in Deep Throat - I love this color because it suits my slightly olive skin tone. It's not too pink and not too golden. The name's a little naughty, too. Haha.

3. Maybelline Great Lash mascara or Christian Dior mascara in black - I don't use an eyelash curler, just mascara. Either of these two work really well and they don't run in humid weather.

4. Shu Uemura gel eyeliner in turqouise - I usually do the winged eye with this with a little blush and mascara for a more fun, sneaker-wearing, easy-going take on the usual cleopatra cat eyes.

5. MAC Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation - I don't usually wear foundation but this is great because it looks natural and you can easily control the amount of coverage by applying with a brush or with a sponge.

Favorite skin/bodycare products: 
Body lotion and facial moisturizer - my mom is 69 years old and she looks half her age without any makeup or undergoing any surgical skin procedures. All she does is moisturize everyday from head to foot. So I do, too!

Laughter and an active lifestyle - people just look better and younger when they're happy and productive.

Favorite cheap item: 
A quiet confidence. It doesn't cost anything and if you have it, you'll look good in anything. :-)

Favorite ridiculously-priced item:
None.

No comments:

Post a Comment