Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Monica Eleazar Manzano


Monica, 27.
yoga instructor/yummy mummy to Santi/
nouveau Palawan native/part-owner of Indigo Baby

For the most simple and refreshing regimen, read on after the jump!
Also, check out the details of her Three-day Inner Dance, Yoga & Raw Food Retreat on September 17-19, 2010.





1. For my daily regimen I just use local Palawan Pure Virgin Coconut Oil on my face, hair and body! (I also use it for my salads and raw chocolate macaroons and raw ice cream!)

2. When I want to indulge in chocolate, I use Pure Cocoa Butter from INDIGObaby (http://indigomanila.multiply.com/photos/album/5/All-Natural_Bath_Body#photo=55) on my lips, nails & whole body.

3. For special and sexy days/nights, I use Scrub Me Yummy (http://indigomanila.multiply.com/photos/album/5/All-Natural_Bath_Body#photo=39) It's an edible Peppermint Scrub that's just SUPER!

4. I also use the Jar of Hope for any skin blemishes (http://indigomanila.multiply.com/photos/album/5/All-Natural_Bath_Body#photo=50) it's made from blue chamomile essential oil and aloe vera, this gel is great for any skin irritations which I use on my son Santi and myself! Also great for insect bites, inflammation, (relieves puffy eyes from sleepless nights) rashes, cuts and wounds.

Here in Palawan I don't use make-up at all because there is no need to :) Most of the time I teach yoga at Bahay Kalipay (www.bahaykalipay.com) or go hit the beach with my family! It's definitely the life!

INDIGObaby Makati Showroom 3892 A-Quingua St. Bgy. Pinagkaisahan, Makati City Tel no. 8827857 or 09228499892 Mon-Fri 9am


About the upcoming retreat:

Three-day Inner Dance, Yoga & Raw Food Retreat on September 17-19, 2010. Find the union between sacred movement, stillness and your mind-body-spirit connection, Bahay Kalipay Retreat Center, and journeys to the beaches, mountains and hot springs of Palawan.
Retreat includes the following- Airport Transfers, Daily activities: Yoga with Monica Eleazar-Manzano, Inner Dance Healing with Pi Villaraza, Kirtan & Meditation with Clayton Horton, Raw Food Classes with Daniw Arazola, Live Food Meals, Shared Accommodations in Bahay Kalipay, Nagtabon and Hot Springs Tour in Puerto Princesa Tour PLUS World Concert Celebration by Kawangis ng Tribu :)

Retreat starts at 10am Sept 17, Friday and ends 4pm Sept 19, Sunday.

Book with Cebu Pacific, Zest Air, Air Philippines or PAL :)

For inquiries contact Monica at 0915.294.3441
Limited room, first-come, first-served basis.
Check out this facebook album: http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=240627&id=543825728 with complete information about the retreat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment