Monday, August 30, 2010

Cylynne Mationg


Cy, 22.

student/make-up neophyte/twitterer/flower child





For more on Cy's make-up picks and great advice, read on after the jump!













Make-up:

Nars Blush in Torrid – I recently fell in love with the wonders of blush on and my heart goes to Nars. My favorite color would have to be Torrid because it blends well with my morena skin tone.

Youngblood Plumberry Mineral Blush – I am absolutely in love with this color. No words can explain.

Lancome Definicils Mascara – I don’t use mascaras a lot but when I do, this is the one I turn to.

Chanel Le Crayon Yeux in Noir – This is the first make-up I have ever applied on myself. Eyeliner is a staple for me and I’ve always been loyal to this brand.

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler – Need I explain more?

DuWop Lip Venom – I think I’m addicted to the sting it gives.

Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Chocolate – I rarely use lipstick, I know so little about colors and brands but I’m really fond of this shade and it doesn’t dry out my lips.

Skin/body/hair:

St. Ives Apricot Scrub – After every use, it makes my skin really soft and smooth.

Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner – This toner is good for my skin it makes my face smooth and supple but it’s quite hard to find.

Badger Balm Creamy Cocoa Moisturizer – Badger balms are the best it’s USDA certified organic.

L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream – I always carry lotion around with me because I hate having to deal with dry hands after washing.

Sedu Beach Beauty Sea Salt Spray – This product makes my hair smell great and enhances my waves without the frizz. It has a coconut, vanilla scent, reminiscent of the beach.

Cheap item:

Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets

Ridiculously priced:

I don't need much help for my skin yet and I'm still a make-up newb so I'd rather spend a ridiculous amount on shoes.

Beauty advice:

Be clean & smell good.

"Men become much more attractive when they start looking older. But it doesn't do much for women, though we do have an advantage: make-up." - Bette Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment