Thursday, August 19, 2010

Elisah van Vriesland


Elisah, 24.  
london-based digital marketer/wannabe runner/
ever-smiling/cheesecake addict 

For some natural looking beauty picks, check it out after the jump!






Here are mine!

Topshop Mascara & Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - I can't leave the house without these 2 things. They're glued to my hand bag at the moment.  

Lucas' Paw Paw Ointment - The only thing I ever wear on my lips. It's also the best stuff in the world for almost any skin irritation, so a must for anyone with sensitive skin. 
Avon Dry End Serum - I'm not sure anything can save my hair, but this at least makes it feel really soft and keeps it frizz free.  

Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector - Madonna's taught me one thing, old hands are not a good look! 
Garnier Sunkissed Look Lotion - I am very pale! So this just makes me slightly pale. It replaces my daily moisturising routine and luckily people do notice the healthier glow!  

Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Mist - quite possibly my favourite smell in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment