artiste/graphic designer/stationery hoarder/
ice cruncher/citizen of the world
photo taken in New York City
For really good tips and creative advice, read on after the jump!
- Laura Mercier oil free foundation
- Chanel eye liner in black jade - super hot
- MAC lipglass in russian red
- MAC eyeshadow in Era - best everyday staple color
- Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer (seriously works really well to keep eyeshadow on allll day or night)
-Redken Extreme – Anti-Snap (the leave in treatment)
-Bumble and Bumble Thickening spray
...both of these are awesome before blow drying
- and..a little baby powder at the roots sometimes instead of a dry shampoo which has more chemicals
-Philosophy's The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash for face
-Philosophy's Hope in a Jar (twin! :))
-Lancome's Bienfait Multi-Vital Eye SPF 28 Sunscreen High Potency Daily Moisturizing Eye Treatment
- Kiehl's Lip Balm #1
- My mom taught me to make my own toner/pre-moisturizer with:
1 part pure glycerin and 2 parts rose water.. and its genius
-I always keep one Nivea face cream that comes in the old school blue tin for an occasional intense moisturizer at night, especially in the winter - and a mini tin for traveling because airplanes are so drying.
Favorite cheap products:
Baby oil and baby powder.
I think that everything I have is pretty reasonably priced. If you find something that works you don't need to spend a ton of money.
that's so true nim!!!