"I live, breath and love a lifestyle based on what I love -
Fashion, music, writing, art, dance and happiness."
"This photo was taken after a shoot I did few days ago.
I really like this shot cause I love how my hair falls, it's a dream of mine
to have wavy hair like this for real."
See Patricia's make-up & skincare picks after the jump!
My top 8 favorite makeup products:
1. Shu Uemura powder
2. Chanel foundation
3. Mac Viva La Glam Gaga lipstick
4. Mac Pink Nouveau lipstick
5. Urban Decay nude lipstick
6. L'Oreal Made for Me Naturals brow shader and eye shadow
7. Carmex lip balm
8. Blistex mint lip balm
My 5 favorite skin/hair/bodycare products (and why I love them):
1. Bath and Body Shop body butter - For some reason my skin always feels so good after I put this on (aside from it smelling so yummy). And it's so easy to apply and it doesn't leave that oily feel on my skin when I leave it on.
2. Botanics eye makeup remover - It is so gentle on the skin. And when it removes my make up it leaves my skin feeling so smooth, and it doesn't hurt my eyes.
3. Shu Uemura make up remover - Like my eye make up remover, it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. And I love how this product works almost instantly on making my skin smooth, especially when my skin feels dry.
4. John Frieda Brilliant Brunette finishing creme - When I'm in a rush and my hair seems like a mess (which often happens), I put this finishing creme and it solves all my bad-hair-day-problems. Leaving my hair smooth, shiny and totally manageable.
5. Garnier Fructis fortifying shampoo - This shampoo never fails to leave my hair smooth, sleek and shiny after I use it. And it smells so yummy in apricot and avocado oil!
My favorite cheap item:
Maybelline Watershine Pure lipstick in B24
My favorite ridiculously priced item item:
Best beauty advice ever given to me:
It's a cliche but never sleep with make up on. No matter how tired you are, wash off your make up (especially eye liner). And don't forget to moisturize every night!