Monday, August 30, 2010

Aziza Mondoñedo











Aziza, 25.
entrepreneur/hotelier/
lingerie & swimwear distributor/movie buff/
pilates buff/ aspiring broadway ingenue/ 
artist deep down inside



Very excited about this one, it reminds me of my own bathroom cabinet! 
For the most detailed interview yet, read on after the jump!














SKIN CARE:

Cliche as it sounds, having good skin is the 1st and most important step when it comes to physical beauty. It's like having a canvass of excellent quality to paint lovely artwork over. When you have good skin, make-up looks even and vibrant, or better yet, you won't need much make-up. 
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Gel Moussant Purifant (ph 5.5) for oily/sensitive skin; I love this facial cleanser because it deeply cleanses without drying out or irritating my sensitive skin.
- Vichy Normaderm Gel Exfoliant Nettoyant Quotidien for when I need exfoliating; maybe 1-3 times a week
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Hydrating Toner 
- La Roche-Posay Uvidea XL Daily Protection w/SPF 50 – doubles as sunscreen and a make-up base for day time; I love the sun, I'm always exposed to the sun, so I make a conscious effort to protect my skin
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar M Mattifying Moisturizer – keeps oil and shine at bay, while, at the same time, adding sufficient moisture to my skin 
- Before going to bed: either La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo for corrective and anti-imperfection care; or, La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Legere for intensive rehydrating (normal to combination skin), especially when I'm in a cooler environment abroad 
- Eye cream – I've used several: L’Occitane, Retinol, Nivea Q10; I can never seem to sleep early, even when I have to be up at the crack of dawn, so these eye creams help reduce the puffiness and dark circles, as well prevent crows' feet from forming around my eyes.

BODY:
For cleansing and exfoliating; and smelling sweet:
- Aveeno Calming Body Wash with lavender, chamomile and ylang ylang
- Bath & Body Works Skin Smoothing Shower Gelee in Sweet Pea, for daily, mild exfoliating 
- Earth Therapeutics Oatmeal & Honey Loofah Exfoliating Scrub for smoothing skin and evening out overall tone
- Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Body Glimmer Wash in Candy Baby

After showering:

- Haha I don't know if this is supposed to be included, but I firmly believe that deodorant/anti-perspirant is VERY IMPORTANT for anyone, therefore I'm typing out Dove Go Fresh in Grapefruit & Lemongrass, and also in Cucumber & Green Tea; I use both scents, depending on which scent I'm in the mood for.
- Victoria’s Secret Chiffon Peony Freesia Fragrance Lotion and Perfume
- Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Now Shimmering Body Lotion and Perfume
- Johnson’s Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion
- Victoria’s Secret Shimmering Angel Body Powder for extra shimmer all over my body
- Victoria’s Secret Sexy Sparkle Perfume in Sweet Magnolia (glittering perfume); obviously, I love glitter!
- I also love D&G L'Imperatrice (3)
I use several perfumes, as stated, because I'm in love with so many scents. So I change mine almost every day. I never leave the house without a small bottle of perfume or refillable dispenser, since I like to freshen up in the middle of the day. It's important for me to always smell fresh, clean, and sweet. My perfume is like a pair of earrings - I feel naked if I leave home without it.

MAKE-UP:

- Benefit Erase Paste for concealing dark cirlces and the occasional blemish
- Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Loose Powder #2 to even out skin tone and set the concealer
- Laura Mercier Illuminating Powder in Moroccan Bronze for contouring and bronzing
- MAC Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Maui (can be used as a highlighter or blush; I use it mostly for blush, it gives me a fresh, natural, rosy glow)
- Bobbi Brown Blush in Blush for more formal occasions, especially evening affairs, or if I have to do my own make-up for photo shoots
- Nars Blush in Super Orgasm for any occasion, day or night, this blush can always be counted on for a glowing, fresh-faced look 
- Laura Mercier Mineral Illuminating Powder in Candlelight for highlighting; I also use this as an eye shadow base
- Victoria’s Secret Brilliant Shimmer All-Over Powder in Candygirl or Star, also for highlighting; I use it on my face and body – especially on my shoulders, chest, back, legs, and feet. I like to sparkle and literally glow =)
- MAC 4 Color Eyeshadow Palette #3 (Hello Kitty edition); shimmery basic browns and neutrals that can be used for a natural, fresh, daytime look; with the deeper colors, I can create smoldering smoky eyes 
- Shu Uemura Pressed Eye Shadow in IR Green, to accentuate my brown eyes, and make them look hazel
- Shu Uemura Pressed Eye Shadow in M Brown for a darker or more formal look; also good for photo shoots or dinner parties
- Nars Eye Shadow in Night Clubbing for the ultimate smoky eye
- MAC Matte Eyeshadow in Violet Trance for occasions when I want a pop of color, or if I want to create a different kind of smoky eye; it's surprisingly also great for daytime when applied sparingly. 
- Givenchy Effet Extension in Extension Black – lengthens, curls, and adds volume to my lashes; I don’t need to use a curler or falsies. This mascara even reaches the lashes on the inner corner of my eyes.
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Look Mascara in Black – gives me the dark eyes/thick lashes look from the 1960’s 
- Covergirl Lash Blast Luxe for full, luscious but natural looking lashes
- Sephora Shimmer Mascara Liner, in various colors, to add sparkle to my eyes, since I love shimmer so much
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Eye Liner #1; liquid liner that comes in pen-form; easy to apply for the effortless dark line; can go from the naturally lined look to dark eyes
- Styli-Style Flat Liquid liner, for thick but easy to achieve dark lining
- Guerlain Meteorites Face Powder in Mythic – applied as the final touch to set the make-up
- I don't really use foundation; occasionally and if necessary, I'll use Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation; it gives me enough coverage while still maintaining a natural look

HAIR:

Again, I use several, different shampoos and conditioners, depending on my mood; I'm usually drawn to the ones that boost volume, and more importantly, are sweet-smelling =)
- Jonathan Serious Volume Shampoo + Conditioner
- Jonathan Hydrating Shampoo + Conditioner
- Bed Head Superstar Shampoo + Conditioner

I'm not that great at styling my own hair, but these products are easy enough to use and show good results:

- TRESemme 24 Hour Body Amplifying Mousse
- Jonathan Dirt Texturizing Paste
- L’oreal Playball Density Material Texturizing Wax Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment